Wednesday, November 14, 2007

History Post pt 2 The hunter

To continue with the history lesson /sigh.

I had originally started with my warlocks. But was bored at 60 and not being able to raid. I friend suggested I start a BG twink. I thought it over and discussed with him what classes were good for a BG twink. After mulling it over I started a hunter. Leveled it up to 18 and got it what i thought was some decent gear. I had alot of fun leveling it. I started to play some BG's but didn't really care for it. So I thought why not just level it up. A hunter makes a good farming toon. I initally went with skinning/mining as my proffesions so I could make mad cash off of selling the collected mats.

I had gotten the hunter up to around 40 or so when word of TBC being released came out. I got lucky and got an invite into the BC beta. So I copied over 2/3 warlocks and my hunter. I had fun in the beta till the warlock hit 70. Then decided to get my hunter to 60 or close to it before BC was released. I actually didnt' make it to 60 till like 2 weeks after BC came out. But I really really liked playin' the hunter. So I decided to take turns leveling the hunter and my warlock on Rexxar. I'd level till the rested was gone, then switch toons and do the same. Got both my toons up to 70 and got them both attuned for Kara.

I focus mainly on my warlock. But I try to keep my hunter geared up and maxed on proffesions as well. I don't get much playtime lately but when I do play I try to do something that will improve the characters in some way. Lately it's been trying to save up enough money to get the hunter her epic flying mount. The warlock already has his epic flyer, the netherdrake and the flying ray. And as of last night his epic engineering flying machine (which totally rocks)!

Well think that's it for now.

No comments: